Little City is our kids ministry here at New City Church. It is designed for kids ages 6 weeks – 5th Grade. We offer three rooms… our Nursery ages 6 weeks – pre-k, our pre-k room ages 3-5, and our Elementary room ages kindergarten- 5th grade. We work to teach children all about Jesus, His deep love for them, and how to live for Him. We do this through a variety of engaging methods, including video teaches, worship, games, object lessons, and play. The curriculum we use focuses on fun and life application with lessons that all point to Jesus.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Each Sunday, staff and volunteers work hard to create a safe and practical learning experience for your children. Here are a few things you need to know to help us make their time in the Little City great!
- Doors open 15 minutes before the Adult service begins.
- Security is extremely important to us. We require all children to check-in before entering Little City. Each child is giving a security code and a matching code is given to the parental guardian. When picking up their child, the parental guardian must present this matching tag. If a parent or child loses their tag during service, the parent must report to the front desk and submit needed identification before we will print a new tag.This policy is strictly enforced.
- Screening for all Little City volunteers includes a criminal background check, training, and interviews by New City staff.
- It is important to inform us of any allergies or health concerns your children have. Inform us of this when checking in your child(ren) for the first time.
- To save you some time, you can go ahead and pre register your child(ren) now to speed up the first time check in process!
Infants and Crawlers
The nursery is for our youngest attenders, ages six weeks to potty trained. This room ministers to a specific age group with toys and activities appropriate to their developmental level. In the nursery, children learn they are loved by God, and us! The volunteers in our infant classrooms have been chosen for this age group because of their love for Jesus and babies and experience caring for them.While you are attending our adult service, your child will be receiving incredible care!
Our teaching plan begins with older toddlers. The curriculum we use focuses on fun and repetition with lessons that all point to Jesus. Your child will participate in age-appropriate and creative activities and play. Each week your child will participate in an object lesson, watch a video teach, dance and sing in worship, while learning a Bible Story. While you are attending our adult service, your child will be receiving incredible care!
Little City Elementary is our environment for K-5th graders. Being responsible for your children and teaching them is something we take very seriously so you can count on us to provide exceptional care and teaching for your children. We work to teach children all about Jesus, His deep love for them, and how to live for Him. We do this through a variety of engaging methods, including video teaches, worship, games, discussion, and play.